Customer Service Overview
Customer Service is not a policy, but a critical element of your business. With vast competition in the marketplace, customer service can be a determining factor for shoppers when deciding where they are going to purchase goods and services. Whenever an employee comes in contact with a customer, whether by phone or in person, the customer will remember the outcome, which will determine if he or she will return to your business.
- Customer Service Overview: How to Create a Customer Service Plan - This section offers a breakdown of consumer expectations, as well as tips on qualities a savvy business owner should cultivate.
- Customer Service: Fuel for a Booming Business - These guidelines address various aspects of an overall service strategy, from organizational culture and leadership to employee training and support.
- Dialing 1(800): The Magic Number - Refer to this section for in-depth guidance on launching a call center; in-house versus outsourced systems; call-center software; staff training and more.
- Brick and Mortar: Cementing Customer Satisfaction - This section addresses staff / customer interaction, employee training, guarantees and warranties, quality assurance and much more.
- Online Retail: Cyber - Satisfaction for Real Customers - This section addresses the challenges of doing business in cyberspace, including sales strategies, CRM software and the fine points of refunds.
- Online Service Savvy: Build Superior Customer Support - This section offers tips on web amenities that focus on good customer service, such as FAQ pages, search engines, contact sections and more.
- Creating and Measuring Customer Satisfaction - Consult this section for guidelines on creating service plans, collecting data, writing surveys and analyzing results. A resource list is included.
- Loyal Customers Build Business - This section offers tips for improving customer service with solid product value and caring staff, as well quick customer-appreciation ideas.